The Lean Portfolio
2021 has certainly presented, it's challenges and driven many organisations through difficult times. But what we do know is that more companies are moving towards lean portfolio management. Lean Portfolio's help organisations stay focussed to a company strategy whilst prioritising the right work for teams, with the ability to adapt and stay flexible at all times.
Benefits of Lean Portfolio Management
Lean Portfolio Management serves many benefits for organisations such as:
- Increased transparency through a prioritised backlog
- Project alignment to strategic objectives and goals
- Assessment of the right projects aligned to strategy
- Multiple and optional work platforms and integrations
- Digital business processes to help teams move faster and adapt
- Increased performance through automated and digital insights
5 Steps to Build a Lean PMOYou can set up your lean portfolio with 5 simple steps:
- Set your company strategy
- Identify key performance indicators for each strategy
- Prioritise, score and assess project and resources (scenario planning)
- Digitise the process (documents, templates and approvals)
- Create and leverage real-time immediate insights
Lean PMO SoftwareAt the Digital Project we support enterprise Portfolio teams with Agile and Lean PMO software based on Microsoft Power Apps. Connect your favourite Agile tools, such as DevOps and Jira for an integrated experience.
Get in touch with us if your interested in a FREE trial firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to help you transform to a lean portfolio!